Sunday, August 9, 2009

our chilean friends UPDATE

Hola todos!

I have to correct my earlier blog. Tuto=Toti. And Toti is actually not a creeper. Ok, let me rephrase that... even though Toti is a creeper, we still like to hang out with him. ; ). Chiste chiste! Lol. And yes, I didn't know that any of our Chilean amigos were going to read my blog... but I'm not correcting myself because of that. All of them are a lot of fun hehe.

We went out to eat tonight for Allie's 20th bday!! woot woot! We went to eat at this AMAZING Peruvian restaurant... and if my parents knew how much I spent on the food there they'd prolly faint on the spot. But it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It is a very famous restaurant and for this, we decided to go there to celebrate Allie's bday. I had tortellini which was undoubtedly the best I've ever had. And we rotated plates to try all eachother's dishes and they were ALL amazing. I'm very picky when it comes to salmon and I almost died of pure ecstasy when I tried Allie's. DELISHHHH.

Afterwards, we hung out at Monica's place and then went to a discoteca (place to dance) where we met up with some of our Chilean friends. Yay for Mona getting that all together!! : ) I have yet to hear "Beautiful liar" by Beyonce and Shakira though... if it ever plays, me and Monica will go crazy because Beyonce is Monica's alterego and mine is Shakira.

I'm a little sad that Monday I'm going to have to miss out on skiing with the girls... I have to test out some more classes then. But this coming weekend I'm going to Mendoza in Argentina with them and a couple guys from the program... apparently it's about a 7 hr bus ride from here through the mountains... not bad! Scenic!

I hate how I never want to sleep... but I should prolly try now. Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment